Neil Young with guest Alabama Shakes Fan Advisory
October 23, 2012
SHOW DAY INFORMATION:
Show Date: Thursday, October 25, 2012
Box Office Opens: 10:00 am
Gates Open: 6:30 pm
Show Time: 7:30 pm
Projected Set Times:
Ala Shakes 7:30 - 8:30 pm
Intermission: 8:30 - 9 pm
Neil Young: 9 - 11 pm
SHOW DAY INFORMATION:
There is one parking lot on our property. Handicap with appropriate tags can park at Gate 20 (Show tag to police who will send you to lot). There will be absolutely no overnight parking. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
When using www.googlemaps.com please use the following GPS addresses:
Location: 2710 Jack Warner Parkway, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
▪ The East Parking lot at Gate 20 is designated for handicapped only parking with appropriate tags and select seat patrons, The West Lot at Gate 8 is reserved and must have parking credentials to enter.
▪ Buses run from the City Hall Intermodal Facility (located on 23rd Avenue behind City Hall) and drop patrons at the Amphitheater via Jack Warner Parkway & 21st Avenue ($2.00 round trip)
▪ There are also several lots adjacent to the Amphitheater:
▪ West of the Amphitheater lot under the train trestle
▪ Old City Fest Lot at the top of Greensboro Avenue
▪ East of the Amphitheater, Concessions Lot, Bama Belle Lot
▪ Across from Jack Warner Parkway, Farmer's Market Lot
▪ There is also on street parking on University Boulevard.
▪ Jack Warner Parkway is closed to all traffic unless they have appropriate parking credentials starting one hour before Gates open. Greensboro Avenue has a pedestrian walkway set up for every show for patrons who park up the hill from Jack Warner Parkway to safety access a route to the Amphitheater.
Non-professional cameras only. No detachable lenses allowed. There is a strict policy of no audio or video recording. No laser pens.
Items not permitted:
Aerosol cans, cameras with removable lenses and flashes, umbrellas, coolers, picnic baskets, fireworks, chairs (folding or otherwise), illegal drugs, gifts for the artist/performer, laser pens and pointers, noisemaking devices, framed backpacks, musical instruments, skateboards or inline skates, outside food and beverage, video cameras or other recording devices, weapons, personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the City of Tuscaloosa are prohibited at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater.
Need Assistance During The Show?
For problems or questions text 205-377-5272 or download the GUEST ASSIST smart phone app.