Free Public Parking:
• Tuscaloosa Intermodal Facility - 601 23rd Ave (free four level parking deck with free shuttles provided to and from the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater from 5pm through approximately midnight or until patrons have cleared the Amphitheater
• On-street public parking spaces throughout downtown Tuscaloosa
• "Old Farmer's Market" parking lot - on the corner of Greensboro Avenue and Jack Warner Parkway (just across the street from the Amphitheater)
• The gravel parking lot located west of the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater - under the train trestle west of the Amphitheater
Reserved on-site parking
• East of the Amphitheater: Bama Belle Lot
• Pre-arranged parking credentials are required for the east and west lots immediately adjacent to the Amphitheater
• The Mercedes-Benz Club Parking lot is reserved and requires parking credentials to enter.
• The East Parking lot at Gate 1 is designated for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) parking only for vehicles with appropriate credentials.
Buses run from the City Hall Intermodal Facility (located on 23rd Avenue behind City Hall) and drop patrons at the Amphitheater Box Office.