The East Parking lot at Gate 20 is designated for ADA only parking with appropriate tags. The West Lot at Gate 8 is reserved and must have parking credentials to enter.
Buses run from the City Hall Intermodal Facility (located on 23rd Avenue behind City Hall) and drop patrons at the Amphitheater via Jack Warner Parkway & 21st Avenue
There are also several lots adjacent to the Amphitheater:
- West of the Amphitheater lot under the train trestle
- Old City Fest Lot at the top of Greensboro Avenue
- East of the Amphitheater, Bama Belle Lot
- Across from the Amphitheater on the corner of Jack Warner Parkway and Greensboro Avenue.
- There is also on street parking on University Boulevard.
Jack Warner Parkway is closed to all traffic unless they have appropriate parking credentials starting one hour before Gates open. Greensboro Avenue has a pedestrian walkway set up for every show for patrons who park up the hill from Jack Warner Parkway to safety access a route to the Amphitheater.